Saturday, September 17, 2022

If You're Evaluating Me

I've set up this post especially for anyone who's evaluating me during the speedrun. 

I will send the link to this post to each of my evaluators as I contact them.


So: Hello Evaluators!

The main thing to say is that there's nothing special to do just because this speech is part of my speedrun. You can just give an evaluation, as you do, as normal, at your club.

I would be grateful if you would complete and return the evaluation resource form to me. If I have contacted you by regular email I expect I have already sent this to you. If however I've contacted you through EasySpeak then I should be grateful if you would respond to my email - I will then know your email address and can send it through to you. If I had to contact you through your club or VPE, then please get in touch with me.

My hope is to have most of my speeches, together with their introductions and their evaluations recorded, and to post them, and the evalutation resource form, to this blog. Please can you give me your permission to do that? I will fully understand if you prefer not to.

I hope you will enjoy my speech, and I very much look forward to hearing your evaluations.


If there's more that you'd like to know:

There's a thorough explanation of what I'm up to, here:

https://pathwayspeedrun.blogspot.com/2022/07/explanation.html


Whatever speech you are evaluating is almost certainly mentioned at one or both of these:

https://pathwayspeedrun.blogspot.com/2022/08/update-on-speeches.html

https://pathwayspeedrun.blogspot.com/2022/09/further-update-on-speeches.html

Some speeches are mentioned elsewhere in the blog too. Check it out for yourself, or ask me directly if you prefer.


If the speech is scheduled on EasySpeak its introduction will be one of these:

https://pathwayspeedrun.blogspot.com/2022/08/introductions.html


Please contact me directly if you've got any questions.

I have not posted my personal email address at this site. If you need to contact me directly I suggest leaving a comment on this blog or, best of all, contact me through EasySpeak.

No comments:

Post a Comment