Monday, September 19, 2022

To Follow The Speedrun

This is a post for those who want to follow the speedrun as it happens, online. I will update it with links whenever I get permission from the clubs to do so. Not all of them make their links public.

UPDATE: I've removed all links from this post now that the speedrun is over. 


Icebreaker - Cardiff Toastmasters

This will be an online meeting. The link is:

Link removed 19:00 for a 19:15 start UK time on Wednesday 21 September 2022


"Henry V" - Vocal Variety & Body Language - Voice of Wales

This will be a hybrid meeting. I plan to attend live.

Link removed 19:30 UK time on Thursday 22 September 2022


"Macbeth on Screen" - Evaluation & Feedback 1 - In Camera Online

Link removed 07:30 Germany time = 06:30 UK time Friday 23 September 2022


"Harfleur" - Research and Presenting - One Country One World

Link removed 08:00 Eastern time = 13:00 UK time Sunday 25th September


"Macbeth on Screen" - Evaluation & Feedback 2 - Creatively Speaking

Link removed 18:30 Nova Scotia time = 22:30 UK time Monday 26th September 2022


"Dallas" - Negotiate the Best Outcome - Speakeasy in Downtown DC

I have the link to this, but please contact me directly if you would like to attend. 

It will be 19:00 Washington DC time 26 September 2022 = 00:00 UK time 27 September 2022.


"The Limerick Toastmasters Club" - Connect With Storytelling - Advancing Alaska

To attend this meeting please contact Sherrie Simmonds in advance. She can be reached at email removed.

That'll be 18:30 Alaska time 26 September 2022 = 03:30 UK time 27 September 2022


"What is a Jemmy?" - Understanding Your Communication Style - Sapporo Pioneers

Link removed 19:00 Japan time = 11:00 UK time 28 September 2022


"The Brighouse Experience" - Introduction to Toastmasters Mentoring - Westlake

Link removed 07:30 South Africa time = 06:30 UK time 29 September 2022


"Elsinore Keynote" - Prepare to Speak Professionally - Didcot Speakers

This is a hybrid meeting. I will be attending live. 

Link removed 19:30 UK time 3 October 2022


"Deputy VPE" - Lead in Any Situation - Santa Barbara #5

Link removed 07:00 California time = 15:00 UK time 4 October 2022


Finally, Everyone is Invited:

Reflect on Your Path - Cardiff Toastmasters

The speedrun culminates at a live meeting of Cardiff Toastmasters. Everyone who has met me on the speedrun or been any way involved is very welcome to join us at the link below:

Link removed 19:00 (7pm) UK time on 5 October 2022

I'd stress though that I'm planning to LIVESTREAM it. In other words it's not a hybrid meeting and if you do join you'll be a spectator only, not a participant. (That's assuming the kit works at all. Cardiff isn't set-up for hybrid meetings and let's just say that when I tested it out it didn't really go as well as I'd have hoped! So yes I'm inviting you and hoping you'll attend but I'm not making any promises!!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment